Artist Websites & Business Info:
Mastering Color with Richard Robinson:
No more muddy color!
• 2 Hours of expert tuition
• 40 Breakthrough color exercises
• 240 Pages of printable lesson notes
Chapter 1 - Color Theory
Chapter 2 - Seeing Color
Chapter 3 - Describing Color
Chapter 4 - Value
Chapter 5 - Mixing Color
Chapter 6 - Manipulating Color
Chapter 7 - Color Harmony
Chapter 8 - Light Effects
Price: Download for $45 or DVD for $55
or for more information
including a video clip of the first chapter click here
• Free e-books by Andrew Loomis - I have only read Creative Illustration and some of Drawing the Figure, but both are excellent so I am sure the rest will be too.
Helpful Apps for your Phone:
- Canadian Parks Companion - Shows you the names and detailed information about mountains, lakes, and points of interest in most of the Rocky Mountain areas.